Save much of ink though but faster printing with good coloured quality. Does not save much of ink though but faster printing with good coloured quality.
Nice compact little printer. Printing is of reasonable good quality although the first supplied toner cartridges have run out very quickly (i wonder if they were only intro ones – like in an inkjet printer?). The printer finds it difficult to print on glossy paper (even specifically laser glossy paper) and doesn’t like to feed paper over 100gsm so can’t do photos as i used to with my epsom inkjet. Maybe i’ll get another just for photos?black print is fine and clear. And, colour prints are good too.
Samsung clp-365 colour laser printer. After 2 (one a replacement) epsom 425w printers bought from tescos refused to recognize there own brand inks both on only the second set of cartridges with only the black used i bought this. So 87 sheets later i love it, sure the tray sticks out but small price for some thing that works and prints brill on econ mode, nearly all my printing is text.
- Samsung CLP-365 Colour Laser Printer
- excellent printer – expensive replacement ink cartridges
- Doesn’t quite meet my expectations!
My olde samsung clp-300 broke down afte years of sterling work. This was has better quality printing and was easy to set up. The 2400x600dpi makes it ideal for most purposes. I can recommend this to everyone.
Love it, use this every day and still working. Love it,use this every day and still working fine years later.
Features of Samsung CLP-365 Colour Laser Printer
- Enter your model number
to make sure this fits.
- 18 pages per minute print speed for colour, 4 pages per minute for black
- Easy to use Eco Driver allows you to reduce your printing costs and make your printing as green as possible
- Supplied with 700 pages (black) and 500 pages (colour) starter toner
- Print screen button allows you to print out what’s on your screen at the touch of a button
- Easy Printer Manager enables you to setup quickly and easily
This printer is excellent, high quality and fast print speed. Would recommend to anyonei’ve had my printer for 6 months now and had no troubles at all, it doesn’t look too bad either.
No wireless connection for mac / osx. Nice looking printer and easy to use via usb for this mac user. However it is impossible to set up the wireless connection. Instructions from samsung are rubbish and i’ve had to use this tutorial, http://macmanus. Nl/2013/04/15/fixed-setting-up-wifi-printing-for-the-samsung-clp-365w/#comment-2962 – but even then i have had no success and been at this for an hour. Paper tray is a bit temperamental also.