Very easy to install if you read the instructions very carefully. Not entirely clear between wireless and usb connection if using windows 8.
Easy to use and cheaper to run with good quality print. Easy to set up and does not take long time to warm up.
Best price to print ratio i could find in this. Best price to print ratio i could find in this category, as well as the convenience of not using ink. I often print ‘as booklet’ since i have large quantities of readings to print, meaning resolution and speed is of importance: both impressed me. I read through tons of reviews, and did not get disappointed by seeing this as best in its price-range. Here are the specifications for the Samsung M2825DW Xpress Mono Laser Printer:
- Enter your model number
to make sure this fits.
- Print up to 28 pages per minute
- Print from your smartphone or tablet using the Samsung Mobile Print app
- Automatic Duplex for double sided printing which reduces your printing costs
- Award Winning One Touch Eco Button- Save up to 20% on costs by reducing paper and toner usage
- ReCP Technology produces clearer, more precise images on printed and scanned documents
Many of my products are samsung which i buy because they are all reliable. Printing on both sides of the paper at this price is amazing.
Great machine, miles and miles better than crappy inkjet. Great machine, miles and miles better than crappy inkjet. The wi-fi function gives status as you go, so you can print from the lounge and collect later – its reliable. Not a single paper jam yet either.
Reviews from purchasers :
- This is an excellent printer, it is ideal for small and heavy
- Good performance but difficult set up for Mac
- I liked it so much, I bought two more!
Good performance but difficult set up for mac. Good functionality, performance and vaslue for money – however getting the wireless going with mac was a nightmare. After spending a whole day following instructions to the letter, i resorted to borrowing a friend’s pc laptop and try the exact same steps. In 10 minutes the printer was up and running and can now be accessed from my mac. From that point on, performance was good, although it is stricky to get double sided printing as a standard in mac (again, this seems to work flawlessly on pc). But it can be chosen manually every time i print and quality/speed is very good.
Excellent product, easy to set up and use. No problems at all, would strongly recommend it to anyone as a great product.